Saturday, July 21, 2007

Q&A with David Fischer

Interviewed during the development camp.
Fat '' stick '' lady got in the way of my recording quality so I transcribed it

Q - David any essentials the Habs told you to keep an eye on ?

A - Definitely allot of all around stuff like conditioning, but my shot especially ( laughing ) definitely my shot !

Q - Your skating and overall stamina has been impressive and a definite improvement this camp, any chance we'll see you rough some guys up ?

A - ( Laughing ) yeah I need to put on some pounds and start making alot of these guys look Bad !

Q - What are you looking foward to going back to university in fall ?

A - A national championship, hopefully as soon as possible, this year is going to be crucial for us and they expect allot of guys, me included to stand up in the room and on the ice.

Q - A little more ice time maybe ?

A - ( laughing ) Allot more hopefully !

NHL.com Top Stories

Habs 90's Stars

Habs 90's Stars
Gino Odjick